What finer way is there to celebrate an afternoon than by indulging in freshly cut finger sandwiches, delicate pastries and warm homemade scones with clotted cream and jam?
Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Smoked salmon & cream cheese
- Egg mayonnaise & salad
- Cucumber & cream cheese
- Cheddar cheese & homemade chutney
- Home-cooked, hand carved ham & whole grain mustard
- Tuna,cucumber & mayonnaise
- Warm homemade scones, one plain and one fruit, served with mini pot of jam and clotted cream
- Lemon drizzle cake
- All butter shortbread
- Mini Belgium chocolate éclair
- Rich fruit cake
Accompanied by a pot of fresh tea from our tea selection or cafeteire coffee.
Full Traditional Afternoon Tea: £19.50 per person
Sparkling Afternoon Tea: £26.00 per person
Afternoon Tea is served between 2.30pm and 5.30pm. You can choose to be seated in the conservatory or the house dining room over looking the gardens. Afternoon tea is available for a minimum two people and requires booking.