What finer way is there to celebrate an afternoon than by indulging in freshly cut finger sandwiches, delicate pastries and warm homemade scones with clotted cream and jam?
*unfortunately we are not currently taking Afternoon Tea bookings*
Apologies for any inconvenience
Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Smoked salmon & cream cheese
- Egg mayonnaise & salad
- Cucumber & cream cheese
- Cheddar cheese & homemade chutney
- Home-cooked, hand carved ham & whole grain mustard
- Tuna, cucumber & mayonnaise
- Warm homemade scones, one plain and one fruit, served with mini pot of jam and clotted cream
- Lemon drizzle cake
- All butter shortbread
- Mini Belgium chocolate éclair
- Rich fruit cake
Accompanied by a pot of fresh tea from our tea selection or cafeteire coffee.
Full Traditional Afternoon Tea: £25.50 per person
Sparkling Afternoon Tea: £31.50 per person
Afternoon Tea is served between 2.30pm and 5.30pm Monday - Saturday. You can choose to be seated in the conservatory or the house dining room over looking the gardens. Afternoon tea is available for a minimum two people and requires pre booking at least 48 hours in advance.