How to find us from the North
IMPORTANT NOTICE A268 Closed at Hawkhurst
From the 17th June 2019, for 6 weeks, the A268 through Hawkhurst will be closed for planned gas main work. Diversions are in place. To avoid Hawkhurst we suggest heading towards Cripps Corner, via A21 and then to Beckley and finally Peasmarsh. Flackley Ash is on the left hand side when entering Peasmarsh.
How to find us from the South
When coming from Rye take the A268 towards London - the hotel is on the right side in the village of Peasmarsh. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Rye Train Station, 8 miles
- Ashford International Station, 22 miles
- The Channel Tunnel, 34 miles
- M25 (London orbital motorway), 37 miles
- London Gatwick Airport, 48 miles
- Kent International Airport, 51 miles
- London Heathrow Airport, 84 miles
- Dover Docks (cross channel ferry terminal), 42 miles
Electric Car Charge Points
We have two Tesla Destination Charging points ( Tesla Connectors, up to 7kW) and one electric car charge point.
Have a safe journey. We look forward to welcoming you.