How to find us from the North
When coming from the M25 junction 5 take the A21 to Flimwell. Then A268 to Newenden, just 500 yards, turn left signposted Rye (A268). The Flackley Ash Hotel is on the left when you enter Peasmarsh.
How to find us from the South
When coming from Rye take the A268 towards London - the hotel is on the right side in the village of Peasmarsh. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Rye Train Station, 8 miles
- Ashford International Station, 22 miles
- The Channel Tunnel, 34 miles
- M25 (London orbital motorway), 37 miles
- London Gatwick Airport, 48 miles
- Kent International Airport, 51 miles
- London Heathrow Airport, 84 miles
- Dover Docks (cross channel ferry terminal), 42 miles
Electric Car Charge Points
We have two Tesla Destination Charging points ( Tesla Connectors, up to 7kW) and one electric car charge point.
Have a safe journey. We look forward to welcoming you.