How to find us from the North
From the M25 orbital motorway take junction 5 on to the A21 signposted Tunbridge Wells/Hastings. Follow this until you come to Flimwell. At the traffic lights turn left onto the A268 and continue to Newenden. 500 yards after the narrow bridge in Newenden, take the left turn signposted Rye (A268). Flackley Ash is on the left hand side when entering Peasmarsh.
How to find us from the South
When coming from Rye take the A268 towards London - the hotel is on the right side in the village of Peasmarsh. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Rye Train Station, 8 miles
- Ashford International Station, 22 miles
- The Channel Tunnel, 34 miles
- M25 (London orbital motorway), 37 miles
- London Gatwick Airport, 48 miles
- Kent International Airport, 51 miles
- London Heathrow Airport, 84 miles
- Dover Docks (cross channel ferry terminal), 42 miles
Have a safe journey. We look forward to welcoming you.