Indoor Pool & Health Club Update
The indoor swimming pool is open for pre-booked swim slots only. This is available to hotel guests (included in your stay) and pay as you go users.
Memberships will start soon – dates to be confirmed.
At present, the gym, saunas, steam room, hydro pool, lockers, showers and dry change rooms will remain closed.
OPENING TIMES AND SWIM SESSIONS
The pool will be open with a reduced capacity.
Monday- Friday - Lane swimming only between 7am -10am & 6pm-8pm. Leisure swimming all other hours (max 6 people).
Weekends - Lane swimming only between 8am -10am & 6pm-8pm. Leisure swimming all other hours (max 6 people).
You can book 24 hours in advance, for a 1-hour slot that includes arrival and exit time.
Please leave the pool at least 5 minutes before your session ends.
Non-residents, £6.00 per user, per session (maximum 1 per day). Pre-booked and Prepaid only. (this fee applies to all users over 1 year of age).
To book your slot please call 01797 230651 between 7am- 11pm
SWIMMING AT FLACKLEY ASH
POOL POLICY as at August 2020
- Booking is essential
- Arrive ‘pool ready’
- Adhere to pool policy and social distance guidance
- Be respectful of others
- Do not swim with any Covid symptoms
Arriving for your swimming session
- Please do not attend the facility if you or a family member are unwell.
- Ensure you have a pre-booked session
- All users to sign in at pool reception area.
- If you intend to swim for less than 1hr we request, you attend 5/10 min after the hour entry time to help reduce queue times.
- Please do not congregate with other customers pre/post swim or turn up too early for your session.
- Please sanitise/ wash hands pre and post swim.
- Please come ‘pool ready’ i.e. wearing your costume or swim shorts under your clothes. Lockers and changing facilities are not available at the current time.
- Please bring a bag to store your clothing and belongings which will remain on poolside as lockers will not be available.
- Do not bring any valuables into the leisure centre.
- Bring a filled water bottle with you.
- Bottles can be left at the end of a lane for rehydration if needed
During your swim
All users must ensure they have read and understood the pool policy.
- All users must always maintain social distance rules and follow all instructional signage and requests from poolside staff
- Leisure swimmers, be mindful of others, keep your distance and reduce splashing where possible
- During lane swimming times you must swim in the same direction and keep your distance
- Please do not have more than two people at the end of each lane who are resting and keep at least a 1 metre apart
- Please ensure you bring your own float or equipment
- Poolside staff may blow a whistle to let you know you have reached 5 minutes before the end of the session.
- Do not congregate at poolside
- Please leave the pool promptly by the steps at the end of your session.
- Please plan to shower in your hotel room or when you get home
- As you leave the health club please sanitise your hands as you go
- Please follow the exit route that has been marked for you to enable a social distance between customers
Hotel residents – Please make your way back to your room to shower and change.
Non-residents - Please bring a towel to dry off and be prepared to go home in your swim wear and clothes over the top.
Thank you for your patience at this time.
Should you have any questions please call us on 01797 230651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.