Hotel Update (as at 24th June 2020)
We are opening and taking bookings for stays from 4th July onwards.
Currently, we are working tirelessly behind-the-scenes to ensure you will have a safe and enjoyable stay. To naturally achieve and maintain a pleasant level of social distancing, we are selling a reduced number of rooms per night during July.
You can book your stay today, with no deposit, fully flexible and you can cancel upto 48 hours before arrival.
We’d love to hear from you...
Please call us on 01797 230651 for further information and to book your stay.
(Our phone lines will be open from 9-5pm Monday – Friday)
Alternatively you can email email@example.com
Our Covid Safe Environment
What you can expect during your stay at the Flackley Ash Hotel:
- A warm welcome at a safe distance from Penny and her team
- Reduced contact check-in and check-out, in-line with Government guidelines
- A quiet hotel, as we are selling a reduced number of rooms from July
- Guest bedrooms sanitised and deep cleaned prior to your arrival
- Your own table in the restaurant throughout stay, with plenty of space between others
- Extensive room service menu available for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Table service and room service for hot drinks and bar orders
- Superior and Garden rooms set up with a dining table for your comfort when using room service
- Delicious packed lunches made to order if you are off out for the day
- Outside dining available for breakfast, lunch or dinner (weather permitting)
- In public areas; enhanced cleaning protocols, sanitiser stations and social distancing measures as defined by Government
- The health of our team is crucial, daily health checks and extended hygiene procedures are in place.
- Leisure facilities (pool and health club) will remain closed as per Government instruction.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel to enjoy the calm of the countryside.
Health Club facilities update for Members and Spa users
The health club, Beauty Rooms and pool is not open in its usual capacity yet. As soon as government guidance changes we will open these facilities fully.
What about my membership payments?
For members who pay by Direct Debit, your payments will be frozen for the entire period we are closed.
For members who have paid in full for health club memberships, we will add on the missing months once we re-open to ensure you get your full period of membership with us.
Don’t forget to stay active. There is some great information and support from Sport England – please see their website.
This page will be updated as soon as the situation changes. Should you have any questions not covered by the information on this page, please do not hesitate to get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01797 230651 (9-5pm Monday-Friday)